Thursday, August 26, 2010

Philly to Maine and now Provence.

I really don't know how my "Painting A Day" colleagues do it!
I've been at our cabin, in Maine, for the past two weeks, painting
in the mornings, working on the cabin and grounds during the day,
and of course, hanging out with my kids at all times, eating fresh seafoods,
and usually ending the day at the "Lily Pond," for a good swim and a jump off the rope swing.
And this evening, I fly to Provence, for a week of teaching in a painting workshop.
Am I crazy, or what? Here's a taste of the art done, while in Maine.
A bientot  

4 comments:

  1. These are nice and fresh Bill! It was great becoming your friend at Chadds Ford. You work has made me think about lighting my palette some more. Thanks again for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very fresh and bright!
    You must have had great light in Maine too..
    merci
    carolg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno, the pleasure of meeting you at Chadds Ford was, happily, not all mine. Your humor and good cheer were infectious, and your art is a pleasure to see.
    PB, you know I always appreciate your take on my art, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting impatiently for PROVENCE!!!
    SVP!!!!
    where are they/it/them?

    ReplyDelete