Monday, August 22, 2011

House Party and Hospital Weekend.

My dear friend Carol Gillott, of "Paris Breakfasts", asked me the other day if I take my sketchbook with me everywhere I go? I told her I hardly ever leave home without it.
Saturday night Nancy and I were invited to the nearby home of friends for an evening of live music.
After an hour or so of wining and dining, we gathered in the living room to hear our friend Jim Magaziner
doing covers of Beatles songs. Great fun, and he was good.

Not so much fun was the night before, when I was visiting my Dad. Around midnight he insisted
I take him to the nearby hospital's E.R. We were there 'til 5:30 a.m. Although painful, it was not
life threatening. He is once again at home and on the mend. I never know what will end up in my sketchbook. 
 

2 comments: