Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween; My Favorite Holiday.

Something strange seems to come over me at this time of the year.

Last Halloween, while I was in the middle of trying to clone Nancy's head, she suggested "Why don't we throw a big party at my house, in 2011!"

GREAT IDEA! So a few weeks ago I whipped out this invitation...

Gathered all the really spooky stuff in my house...

That I've been collecting over many, many years...

And embellishing with my paints...hee-hee...

To scare the bee-jubees out of generations of local kids...

And put it all up in Nancy's house!

Where we threw a great party for forty or fifty of our killer friends.

Thank you Nancy and Leah. Wanna' do it again next year?  Hee-hee.

2 comments:

  1. I did NOT get an invite, even if I couldn't come as to previous Halloween soirees..
    Pls. send next year!!
    Looks like a ball was had by all.

    ReplyDelete